Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner | 1 x 15g compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more
Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner is a concentrated, anionic detergent for manual and ultrasonic cleaning. Ideal for cleaning contaminants from glassware, metals, plastics, ceramic, porcelain, rubber and fiberglass. It is a great addition for all SLA 3D-Printer to clean photooptic lenses and glasses. Alconox is an excellent replacement for corrosive acids and hazardous solvents. pH level of mixture: 9.5
Always wear Nitrile Gloves when handling Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner or a prepared solution.
How to use Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner
- Create a fresh 1% diluted mixture by mixing 10g/L with cold, warm (preferred) or hot distilled water.
- For difficult stains raise the water temperature or use more detergent (up to 2%).
- Use Lint-Free Wipes or Cleaning Swaps to clean the surface from the center to the edge.
- Rinse thoroughly—preferably with running water.
Finished solution has a shelf live of 1-2 weeks.
Use Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner regular to clean glass surfaces to maintain print quality.
Advantages of Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner
- Concentrated powder saves money.
- Biodegradable and readily disposable
- General good practice for maintenance.
- formlabs fuse 1
- soft metals
Disposal of Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner
Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner is biodegradable and readily disposable and safe to safe to go to drain. This is dependent on the stains removed.
Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Signal Word: Danger
- H315 - Causes skin irritation.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read carefully and follow all instructions.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
Download Safety Data SheetDownload Safety Data Sheet
|Tariff Code||3402 9050|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Product weight||0.015 kg|
|Shipping weight||0.02 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||98 x 66 x 4 mm|
0 of 0 reviews