Return Policy / Right of rescission
This Return Policy is only valid for Customers.
You can return the goods you received within 14 days without stating a reason for the return.
Instructions for Returns
The following Returns Policy applies to goods that can be returned by mail.
The Right of Return for Parcels Sent By Mail
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from your contract (purchase of the goods) within fourteen days. The returns period begins fourteen days from the day on which you (or a third party named by you, who is not the courier) took possession of the goods.
Please contact us informing us of your return via letter, email or fax: AprintaPro GmbH, Gutheil-Schoder-Gasse 17, 1230 Wien, Österreich. You can use our a withdrawal form, but it is not required to make your return. Please include your message with your return, or inform us before the Return Period expires.
Consequences of the Return
If you withdraw from your contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments received from you, excluding delivery charges, without undue delay and at the latest, within fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same form of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed upon by you. You will not be charged any additional fees for the refund. We may refuse repayment until we have received the original goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs earlier. Please return the goods no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract (the return): AprintaPro GmbH Gutheil-Schoder-Gasse 17, 1230 Wien, Austria The deadline will be considered met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated, that were manufactured specifically for an individual or were personalised, or were clearly tailored to the personal needs of the individual consumer cannot be revoked. Personalized items are not eligible for return.
The Right of Return does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated, that were manufactured specifically for an individual or were personalised, or were clearly tailored to the personal needs of the individual consumer
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,