Cleaning Swabs | 50x compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more
Cleaning Swaps are the perfect addition to every maintenance kit. Designed for use on lenses, filters, screens and other delicate surfaces that can't be handled with traditional cleaning methods or materials. The Cleaning Swaps are a safe alternative to towels and micro fibre cloth. package includes 50 Cleaning Swaps.
Depending on the used cleaning agent use Nitrile Gloves when handling.
How to use Cleaning Swaps
- Use with Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner to remove residue effectively
- Always start at center and wipe to outer edges, slide pad of the edge.
- Just touch handle to avoid transfer of oils from skin.
- Alternatively use without any product or wipe dry after having used a cleaning agent.
Use Cleaning Swaps regular to clean glass surfaces to maintain print quality.
Advantages of Cleaning Swaps
- Lint-Free to avoid any dust or fibres remaining
- Precise square form for effective cleaning
- General good practice for maintenance.
- formlabs fuse 1
- rough sharp surfaces
Disposal of Cleaning Swaps
If not contaminated by residue from chemicals, Cleaning Swaps can be disposes in the in the general waste stream.
|Tariff Code||6307 1030|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product weight||0.097 kg|
|Shipping weight||0.15 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||87.5 x 87.5 x 187 mm|
0 of 0 reviews