Read more on how your personal data is processed when visiting our platform, utilising our online shop or conducting any other business with us. (Art 13, Art 14 GDPR; § 96 Paragraph 3 Austrian Telecommunications Act (TKG)).
Which Information is Processed When You Visit Our Platform?
The following data may be processed when you visit our platform:
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Date, time and duration of the visit when accessing the platform
- Partially masked IP address and pages visited on our website including the entry and exit pages
- Payment data entered for the purpose of using the online shop
- Contact details entered for the purpose of using the online shop
- Data that you enter via a contact form
- Email address
- Newsletter dispatch
- Telephone number
- Date of birth (for products containing alcohol)
- Purchased products
Processing the previously mentioned data is justified by the interest of operating our platform (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Point f GDPR).
Overview of the “Technical” Cookies We Use
These technical cookies are activated as soon as you visit our platform.
About Statistical Cookies
In addition to using “technical cookies” as described above, we also utilise so-called statistical cookies. These statistical cookies make it possible to better understand and evaluate your interests. With the help of statistical cookies, we can combine your browsing behaviour beyond the boundaries of our website with data sourced from other websites. This allows us to better understand the user’s interests and address them on a more personalised level.
When Do We Process Your Data for Business Transactions?
While conducting business with you, we process contractual data (executing our contractual relationship with you, pre-contractual obligations, billing of services, dispatch of documents, communication for the execution of the contract) and legal obligations (legally required storage within the scope of Section 132 BAO, Federal Fiscal Code) (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Point b and c GDPR), as well as data used for our legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of third parties (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Point f GDPR), such as:
- Data used for the internal administration and management of your business transaction (e.g. processing your business transaction, forwarding your business transaction to various departments, filing, archiving purposes, correspondence)
- Data used for the purpose of direct advertising (e.g. postage, emailing, customer satisfaction surveys, congratulatory letters, statistical evaluations); You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Data used for law enforcement and in defence of legal claims
Your data is used only to the extent required. Processing your data serves to initiate, maintain and process your business transaction. If you do not provide us with the data we require, we will not be able to process your business transaction.
How Long Will Your Data Be Stored?
We will only store your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected your data. Statutory retention requirements must be taken into account during this time period (for example, for tax purposes, contracts and other documents regarding our contractual relationship are generally kept for a period of seven years (Federal Fiscal Code, § 132 BAO)). In justified individual cases, for example, to assert and defend legal claims, we can store your data for up to 30 years after our business relationship has ended.
We store data from interested parties for up to three years from the time the interested party has last contacted us.
Who May Obtain Your Data?
Over the course of our business relationship, it may be necessary for us to transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Logistics Partner
Collection of Data From Other Sources (Art. 14 GDPR)
Over the course of a business relationship, it is necessary to make enquiries regarding the business partner. This is done only to the extent necessary. In this context, data can be accessed and processed from the following sources:
Do We Use Automated Decision-Making or Profiling (Art. 13 (2) Point f GDPR)?
No automated decision-making takes place on our website. Over the ordering process, however, it is possible that the respective payment service provider uses profiling to detect fraud.
What rights do you have with regard to data processing?
Provided that the legal requirements are met, you have the right to:
- request information about what type of data we process (see Art. 15 GDPR).
- request amendments to or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (see Art. 16 GDPR).
- have your data deleted (see Art. 17 GDPR).
- object to the processing of your data that is necessary to safeguard your legitimate interests or that of a third party. This applies, in particular, to the processing of your data for advertising purposes.
- receive a copy of the data you provided in a structured, prevalent and machine-readable format.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time via email. This does not affect the legality of the data processing that has taken place up to this point in time (Art. 7 (3) GDPR).
What are Your Rights of Appeal?
If, contrary to expectations, your right to the lawful processing of your data is violated, please contact us via post or email. We will do our best to handle your request immediately. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any further questions about how your data is processed, please feel free to contact our data protection coordinator using the contact details below.
AprintaPro GmbH, Gutheil-Schoder-Gasse 17, 1230 Wien, Österreich - email@example.com