Ethanol 99,9% is a high purity ethanol to clean parts of the formlabs fuse 1 such as the upper laser window, the optical cassette, IR sensor and camera lens.
Please follow the instructions provided by formlabs at support.formlabs.com
Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- UN Number 1170
- Signal word Danger
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations
- Colour: clear
- Odour: typical solvent
- CAS Number: 64-17-5
- Purity: 99,9%
Disposal of Ethanol
Ethanol 99,9% and container need to be disposed of at an appropriate waste treatment site.
0 of 0 reviews