Single Use Nitrile Gloves | 100 pcs - Size L compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more at 3d-basics.com/sustainability
Disposable nitrile gloves are free of allergy-causing proteins and are therefore a skin-friendly alternative to latex gloves. Nitrile gloves are resistant to many chemicals and oils, are tear-resistant, convince with their high elasticity and convey a good sense of touch. They are ideal for use in medicine, nursing and home care. Nitrile gloves are food safe, which makes them the first choice in the food industry & food processing.
Use Single Use Nitrile Gloves for every work with Resin and Solvents to ensure personal safety.
|1000ml water tightness test||G-1||1.5||EN455-1|
|Visual inspection for minor defects||G-1||2.5||In-House|
|L||110 ± 10||≥ 240|
Advantages of Nitrile Gloves
- Safe work with Resin, Solvents and other chemicals.
- Textured finish for superior grip.
- Free from Latex and Powder (Maximum 2.0 mg / glove) minimizes risk of Type I sensitisation.
- Touchscreen compatible making use in production environments easier.
- Standard Solvents (IPA, TPM, DPM)
- Food Contact safe (EN1186)
- aggressive solvents/chemicals
Disposal of Nitrile Gloves
Depending on the kind of chemical the Single Use Nitrile Gloves came in contact they should be disposed of accordingly.
|Tariff Code||4015 1900|
|Country of Origin||CoO_UK|
|Product weight||0.505 kg|
|Shipping weight||0.51 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||240 x 120 x 60 mm|
0 of 0 reviews