Ethanol 99,9% | 250ml
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
This high-purity ethanol is perfect for cleaning Formlabs Fuse 1 parts like the upper laser window, optical cassette, IR sensor, and camera lens. Maintain high-detail SLS prints with regular cleaning. Recommended and tested by Formlabs, trust 3D-Basics for maximum compatibility.
Ethanol 99,9% | 250ml compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more
Ethanol 99,9% | 250ml is classified as Limited Quantity and can therefore not be shipped to every destination.
No Shipping Restrictions
Shipping not possible to the following Countries/Regions
Ethanol 99,9% is a high purity ethanol to clean parts of the formlabs fuse 1 such as the upper laser window, the optical cassette, IR sensor and camera lens.
Ensure high detail SLS Parts.
Formlabs recommends the cleaning of the fuse 1 upper laser window after 1000 hours of use. This ensures details and features are printed as expected.
Recommended and tested quality by Formlabs
3D-Basics is the global Solvent distributer for Formlabs. Purchasing Ethanol from 3D-basics ensure maximum compatibility with Formlabs Machines. Ethanol with a purity of ≥ 99.9% is highly effective at removing stains or residue.
How to use Ethanol
Always wear Nitrile Gloves when handling Ethanol.
For a detailed workflow on Formlabs Fuse, visit support.formlabs.com (external).
Advantages of Ethanol
- Pure (99,9%) Ethanol for an effective streak free cleaning.
- Regular maintenance ensures highest print quality and details
- Spraybottle makes application on larger surfaces or cotton swabs effortless
- Glass Surfaces
- Delicate materials/surfaces
How to store Ethanol
Ethanol is flammable and should be stored under appropriate conditions. Ensure to follow local regulations regarding quantity and storage conditions. In general Ethanol should be stored cool and dry away from sunlight, sparks and ignition sources
Disposal of Ethanol
Ethanol liquid and container need to be disposed of at an appropriate waste treatment site. Please check local regulations.
Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Austria: German
- Belgium: German | French | Dutch
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian
- Switzerland: German | French | Italian
- Cyprus: Greek
- Czech Republic: Czech
- Germany: German
- Denmark: Danish
- Estonia: Estonian
- Spain: Spanish
- Finland: Finnish | Swedish
- France: French
- Great Britain: English
- Greece: Greek
- Croatia: Croatian
- Hungary: Hungarian
- Ireland: English
- Italy: Italian
- Lithuania: Lithuanian
- Luxembourg: German | French
- Latvia: Lithuanian
- Malta: English
- Netherlands: Dutch
- Norway: Norwegian
- Poland: Polish
- Portugal: Portuguese
- Romania: Romanian
- Sweden: Swedish
- Slovenia: Slovene
- Slovakia: Slovak
|Gravity||0.79 g/cm³ (25°C)|
|VOC Content||100 %|
|Tariff Code||2207 2000|
|Country of Origin||Austria|
|Product weight||0.25 kg|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
|Shipping weight||0.29 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||49 x 49 x 173 mm|
|Shipping Restrictions||Limited Quantity|
0 of 0 reviews