DPM Wash Solvent 5L
DPM Wash Solvent (Dipropylenglycolmethylether) is a low-volatility, non-flammable, colourless, clear liquid that can be used to clean and dissolve uncured resin on SLA and DLP 3D printed parts. DPM has a lower evaporation rate than IPA and washes about three times as many parts as IPA before needing to be replaced.
Always wear gloves when handling DPM
For removing uncured Resin from SLA or DLP printed parts fill your cleaning vessel with the amount specified by the manufacturer. To minimize waste, it´s suggested to pre-clean the parts before placing them in the cleaning vessel to expand the lifespan of your fresh DPM. This can be done in a separate container with either "dirty" DPM from previous cleaning cycles or low evaporation cleaners such as DPM, TPM or PGDA. Place the finished print in the cleaning vessel and clean the parts for at least 5 min. or according to the material manufacturers guidelines. After the cleaning cycle, wash the DPM coated part with water, let the model dry and check for a tacky surface, repeat if necessary, till the surface is not tacky anymore. If it´s still tacky replace the DPM.
This product is not labeled as dangerous according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Chemical colour clear
- Typical solvent odour
- CAS number 34590-94-8
- Chemical solvent density 0.95 g / cm3 (20 ° C)
Disposal of DPM
DPM and container as well as rinsing water need to be disposed of at an appropriate waste treatment site.
0 of 0 reviews