RESIN BASIC is not really that basic. Developed and manufactured in Austria the material shows excellent properties. It is easy to print and delivers pixel perfect results. Even the smallest details show up with a smooth surface finish.
for Printing with a DLP or LCD 3D Printer
Follow the guidelines of the 3D printer manufacturer to set up the 3D print. The necessary exposure varies for every printer model. Recommended setup: Normal Layers 0,025-0,15mm 10-15 sec. expsoure (RGB) 2,5-5 sec. (Monochrom) per Layer , 3-5 Bottom Layers (about 40-60 sec.) per layer
- Drain the model over the resin tank
- Remove the model from the platform
- Wash off the left over resin from the model with ISOPROPANOL, TPM or RESIN CLEANER
- Remove the support structure
- Post-cure the model for mix. 10 minutes under UV light
Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- Signal word Warning
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Density: 1,18g/cm3 (20°C)
- Tensile Et: 3730MPa
- Tensile strength at yield sM: 74,4MPa
- Chemical Type RESIN
Disposal of BASIC RESIN
BASIC RESIN must be disposed of as special waste (paints and varnishes) at the local waste collection point.
0 of 0 reviews