TPM Wash Solvent 20L
TPM Wash Solvent (Tripropylenglykolmonomethylether) is a non-flammable, low odour solvent that can be used to clean and dissolve uncured resin on stereolithography (SLA) 3D printed parts. TPM has a lower evaporation rate than IPA and washes about three times as many parts as IPA before needing to be replaced.
TPM is compatible with the Formlabs Finish Kit, Form Wash, and Form Cure.
For a detailed workflow, visit support.formlabs.com (external).
For removing uncured Resin from SLA or DLP printed parts fill your cleaning vessel with the amount specified by the manufacturer. To minimize waste, it´s suggested to pre-clean the parts before placing them in the cleaning vessel to expand the lifespan of your fresh TPM. This can be done in a separate container with either "dirty" TPM from previous cleaning cycles or low evaporation cleaners such as DPM, TPM or PGDA. Place the finished print in the cleaning vessel and clean the parts for at least 5 min. or according to the material manufacturers guidelines. After the cleaning cycle, wash the DPM coated part with water, let the model dry and check for a tacky surface, repeat if necessary, till the surface is not tacky anymore. If it´s still tacky replace the TPM.
Advantages of TPM Wash Solvent
- TPM is able to disolve up to 4 times as much resin as IPA
- The evaportaion rate of TPM is much slower making it easy to store without loosing much of the product
- Almost Oderless to a slight chemical smell makes working with TPM easier on the people in contact
- Not Labeled as a dangerous good with no special requirements regarding storage, ventilation or flame hazard makes TPM Wash solvent the perfect indoor, office, Laboratory Solvent
- Formlabs Wash
- Formlabs Wash L
- Formlabs Biocompatible Resin - Use IPA
Disposal of TPM Wash Solvent
TPM and container as well as rinsing water need to be disposed of at an appropriate waste treatment site.
Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
This product is not labeled as dangerous.General precautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
0 of 0 reviews