COLOR AMPULE - Black 1 - 25g
Dip into Color Color Ampules enable a range of Colors for 3D-basics Basic Resin. Free your prints from natural color and create fun and exiting art. Color Ampules are a easy way to color Basic Resin from its natural color. With a range of 9 translucent colors perfect for mesmerising effekts in printed Objects. The thiner the parts are the more light can shine through making it a great option to experiment. 14 vibrant solid Colors from the RAL system contain strong pigments for an intense effect.
Mix and Match Color Ampules can be mixed with each other but always stay below the recommeded dosage of max 25g of Color for 1kg or Resin (so 12,5g for 500g)
- Shake the Color Ampule well for 15 seconds
- Pour the whole content into the Resin
- securly close the resin bottle and shake for 20-30 seconds
- Let the resin rest to remove airbubbles that build up during the shaking
Advantages of Color Ampule
- There when you need them. Need to color a Print, maybe just a portion of a Resin bottle? - Color Ampules are the solution.
- Safe and easy to apply
- Range of expanding colors to satisfy a wide range of needs
- Basic Resin from 3D-basics
- Already colored Resins. The pigment content could become to high leading to a degrading print quality.
Disposal of Color Ampule
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Signal word: Warning
- H315 - Causes skin irritation.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read carefully and follow all instructions.
- P261 - Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
- EUH205 - Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.
0 of 0 reviews
Content: 16 Liter (€5.21* / 1 Liter)